Legalis Diploma (Level -3)
444 STUDENTS ENROLLED
Detailed explanations, proper meanings & proper usage of legal terms and terminologies, accompanied by appropriate examples, landmark cases, amendments in laws, court judgments, celebrity cases and judicial reviews, under following heads:
Doublets / triplets
Foreign words and phrases
Legal terms in English
Legal phrases in English
One word substitution
General English vs. Legal English
Words often confused & misused
Words followed by prepositions
Words seem to be related but are world apart
Case Studies in Detail:
The study of national and international landmark cases that changed the legal landscape and played a decisive role in the development of various laws.
Reading, comprehending and making notes of all the legal terms and tough words/phrases/idioms etc.
Critical analysis and interpretations of various national & international laws, judgments and judicial processes.
- To gain expert level proficiency in comprehending, reading, writing and making accurate usage of legal terms and terminologies.
- To create and maintain in-depth knowledge and interest in current legal issues, amendment
- in laws, judicial reviews, court judgments, various national & international laws and cases.
- To develop expertise in comprehending and analyzing various legal texts in different formats, efficiently and accurately.
- To develop creative thinking, analytical skills and legal research skills.
- To develop error free advance legal writing skills, with appropriate & accurate usage of legal terms and terminologies.
- To develop moral ethics, positive attitude, confidence in legal systems and respect for laws of the land & judicial processes.
|L-3 Lecture -1 text||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.