Legalese Diploma (Semister-1)
423 STUDENTS ENROLLED
- Advance grammar blended with Legal terms.
- Advance level legal vocabulary/word power.
- Advance level legal texts reading & writing skills.
- Advance level aural & oral skills in legal contexts.
- Knowledge of celebrity cases/current legal cases/legal issues/legal vocabulary.
- Advance level presentations in legal topics.
- Proofreading techniques and methodology including in detail rectifying irrelevant& redundant terms, wrong words and phrases, grammar and sentence structure errors, numbering systems, titles/subtitles, spellings/punctuation errors, factual discrepancies in drafts, citation errors etc.
- Editing of legal documents.
- Checking of style, structure, graphics and flow of information.
- Checking of spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors.
- Checking of URL links, captions, footnotes, references, images, table, quotes, citations, bibliography etc.
- Checking of word choice to fine tune the overall tone of the document.
- Examinationof the document for inconsistencies in theme, style and factual information.
Examination of the document to check copyright permissions to ensure zero possibility of legal conflict.
- To gain proficiency in advance grammar structures.
- To expand and enlarge advance level Legal English vocabulary.
- To develop ability to read, comprehend and analyze legal texts in different formats, efficiently and accurately.
- To create and maintain interest of students in expressing & communicating in Legal English through various ‘Legal Language’ assignments.
- To develop positive attitude, confidence and competence in legal language.
- To create and maintain interest of student in current legal issues and cases.
- To develop creative thinking, analytical skills and legal research skills.
- To develop error free advance writing skills i.e. Paragraph writing, connectors and linkers, common errors, report writing, précis writing, summary writing, letter writing and basic email writing.
- To develop and refine required skills and in depth intellect to comprehend and correct the mistakes in various texts, drafts and documents as per their respective context.
- To attain expert knowledge in proofreading techniques matching international standards not only legal documents but also academic documents such as dissertations, theses, letters, various kinds of civil, criminal & corporate drafts.
- To develop expert skill in students to cater not only national but also global market in proofreading all kinds of documents.
- To empower students in critical reading, polishing, refining and enhancement of manuscript
- To enable students in doing authentic modifications, alterations and decisions from dual side view i.e. the point of view of both writer and audience.
- To develop improvising skills in students regarding additional research suggestions create better flow & clarity.
Legalese Diploma (Sem-1) Daily syllabus will include:
- One Vocabulary sheet with exercise and on-line puzzle
- One grammar sheet with exercises and on-line puzzles
- One proofreading sheet with answer (on-line)
- One note making/precis/summary/editing sheet with answer(on-line)
- One comprehension passage( celebrity cases/ legal articles/ current case)
- One student review sheet
|LC- DAY 2 Details||FREE||00:00:00|
|LC-DAY 3 Details||FREE||00:00:00|
|LC – DAY 4 Details||FREE||00:00:00|
|LC – DAY 5 Details||FREE||00:00:00|
|LC – DAY 6 Details||FREE||00:00:00|